Terms and Conditions
Terms & Conditions
Welcome to the Botanicaculture.com. We are an online shop for natural care products.
The “Botanica Culture Sites” shall mean all areas and services offered or available on the interactive online service operated by Botanica Culture International Pte. Ltd. and/or its affiliates on the World Wide Web. The Botanica Culture sites consist of information, services and content provided by Botanica Culture and/or its affiliates and/or third parties.
BCIPL shall have the right at any time to change or discontinue any aspect or feature of the BCIPL including, but not limited to, the content, hours of availability, and equipment needed for access or use. Such changes, modifications, additions or deletions shall be effective immediately without further notice thereof. Amendments to the terms and conditions contained herein may be given by means including but not limited to, posting on the BCIPL Sites a revised version of this Agreement or notification by electronic mail. Any use of the BCIPL Sites after such notice shall conclusively be deemed to be acceptance of such changes, modifications, additions or deletions. The user agrees to review the terms and conditions of this Agreement periodically to be aware of such revisions.
You also acknowledge and agree that, unless we specifically provide otherwise, this Agreement only applies to this site and our online activities, and does not apply to any of our offline activities.
- Use of the BCIPL Site
- The BCIPL contain copyrighted material; trademarks and other proprietary information including text, software, photos, video, graphics, music and sound, and the entire contents of the BCIPL Sites are copyrighted as a collective work under Singapore copyright laws. BCIPL is the owner of the copyright in the entire BCIPLSites. Any use of Materials from BCIPL is strictly prohibited; that except if we and/or the applicable rights holder(s) give you prior written permission, you will not sell, license, rent, modify, print, copy, reproduce, download, transmit, distribute, publicly display, publicly perform, publish, edit, adapt, compile, or create derivative works from any Materials (including, without limitation, through framing or systematic retrieval to create collections, compilations, databases or directories); and that except if we give you prior written permission, use of any Web browsers (other than generally available third-party browsers), engines, software, spiders, robots, avatars, agents, tools, or other devices or mechanisms to navigate or search the site is strictly prohibited. Notwithstanding the foregoing, you may download or print single copies of Materials for your personal, non-commercial use only, provided you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices. You acknowledge that you do not acquire any ownership rights by downloading or copying copyrighted material.
- You hereby grant to BCIPL and its respective affiliates worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform and display any e-mail, video, graphic, data, or information sent by you to BCIPL(in whole or in part) and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media or technology now known or later developed.
- You shall provide BCIPLwith accurate, complete and updated information provided by you at the time of your purchase.
- You agree not to take any action to interfere with the function or accessibility of the BCIPL Site or to take any action to restrict the access of others thereto.
Please be aware that information in the website is provided to supplement the care provided by your physician. It is neither intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice. CALL YOUR HEALTHCARE PROVIDER IMMEDIATELY IF YOU THINK YOU MAY HAVE A MEDICAL EMERGENCY. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider prior to starting any new treatment or with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.
- Disclaimer of Warranty; Limitation of Liability.
The content, products and services offered herein are here to educate consumers on health care and medical issues that may affect their daily lives. Nothing in the content, products or services should be considered, or used as a substitute for, medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. This site and its services do not constitute the practice of any medical, nursing or other professional health care advice, diagnosis or treatment.
A. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT USE OF THE BCIPL SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. NEITHER BCIPL, ITS AFFILIATES NOR ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, THIRD PARTY CONTENT PROVIDERS OR LICENSORS WARRANT THAT THE BCIPLWILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE; NOR DO THEY MAKE ANY WARRANTY AS TO THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM USE OF BCIPL SITE OR AS TO THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY OR CONTENT OF ANY INFORMATION, SERVICE OR PRODUCTS PROVIDED THROUGH THE SITES.
B. THE INFORMATION IN BCIPL SITES ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS”, “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OTHER THAN THOSE WARRANTIES WHICH ARE IMPLIED BY AND INCAPABLE OF EXCLUSION, RESTRICTION OR MODIFICATION UNDER THE LAWS APPLICABLE TO THIS AGREEMEN
C. THE DISCLAIMERS OF LIABILITY CONTAINED IN THIS SECTION APPLY TO ANY DAMAGES OR INJURY CAUSED, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, BY ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DELETION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER VIRUS, COMMUNICATION LINE FAILURE, THEFT OR DESTRUCTION OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, ALTERATION OF, OR USE OF RECORD, WHETHER FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORTUOUS BEHAVIOR, NEGLIGENCE, OR UNDER ANY OTHER CAUSE OF ACTION. YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT BCIPL IS NOT LIABLE FOR THE DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF OTHER USERS OR THIRD PARTIES AND THAT THE RISK OF INJURY FROM THE FOREGOING RESTS ENTIRELY WITH YOU.
D. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT USE OF THIS SITE AND “MATERIALS” ARE AT YOUR OWN RISK, AND ARE PROVIDED ON “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASES; THAT WE DO NOT MAKE ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS OR ENDORSEMENTS OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS SITE OR ANY “MATERIALS” (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NONINFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE); AND THAT WE DO NOT WARRANT OR REPRESENT THAT THIS SITE OR ANY “MATERIALS” WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, CORRECT, USEFUL, TIMELY, UNINTERRUPTED, SECURE, DEFECT-FREE OR ERROR-FREE (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, FREE FROM VIRUSES, WORMS, TROJANS, OTHER MALICIOUS CODE OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS). IN JURISDICTIONS NOT ALLOWING THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES, OUR AND OUR SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, LICENSORS AND SUPPLIERS LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
E. BCIPL NEITHER ENDORSES NOR IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY OPINION, ADVICE OR STATEMENT ON THE BCIPL SITE, NOR FOR ANY OFFENSIVE, DEFAMATORY OR OBSCENE POSTING MADE BY. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL BCIPL BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY YOUR RELIANCE ON INFORMATION OBTAINED THROUGH THE CONTENT ON THE BCIPL SITE. IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO EVALUATE THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS OR USEFULNESS OF ANY INFORMATION, OPINION, ADVICE OR OTHER CONTENT AVAILABLE THROUGH THE BCIPL LLC SITES. PLEASE SEEK THE ADVICE OF PROFESSIONALS, AS APPROPRIATE, REGARDING THE EVALUATION OF ANY SPECIFIC INFORMATION, OPINION, ADVICE OR OTHER CONTENT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO FINANCIAL, HEALTH, OR LIFESTYLE INFORMATION, OPINION, ADVICE OR OTHER CONTENT
F. BCIPL DOES NOT ENDORSE, WARRANT OR GUARANTEE ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OFFERED THROUGH THE BCIPL SITES (WITH THE SOLE EXCEPTION BEING WRITTEN WARRANTIES PROVIDED IN CONNECTION WITH BCIPL PRODUCTS OR SERVICES) AND WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY MONITOR ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN USERS AND THIRD PARTY PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES. AS WITH THE PURCHASE OF A PRODUCT OR SERVICE THROUGH ANY MEDIUM OR IN ANY ENVIRONMENT, YOU SHOULD USE YOUR BEST JUDGMENT AND EXERCISE CAUTION WHERE APPROPRIATE. BCIPL MAKES PRODUCTS OR SERVICES AVAILABLE ON THE BCIPL WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OTHER THAN THOSE WARRANTIES WHICH ARE IMPLIED BY AND INCAPABLE OF EXCLUSION, RESTRICTION OR MODIFICATION UNDER THE LAWS APPLICABLE TO THIS AGREEMENT.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT IN NO EVENT WILL WE AND/OR OUR SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, LICENSORS AND/OR SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE OR OTHER DAMAGES RELATING TO THE USE, MISUSE OR INABILITY TO USE THIS SITE OR ANY “MATERIALS” (WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, AND EVEN IF WE AND/OR OUR SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, LICENSORS AND/OR SUPPLIERS HAS OR HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF A POSSIBILITY OF DAMAGES); AND THAT IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH, OR CLAIM ANY DAMAGES RELATING TO, ANY PORTION OF THIS SITE, ANY “MATERIALS” OR THIS AGREEMENT, YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USING THIS SITE AND ALL “MATERIALS”. IN JURISDICTIONS NOT ALLOWING THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OUR AND OUR SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, LICENSORS AND SUPPLIERS LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless BCIPL , its affiliates and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of the use by you of the BCIPL site and BCIPL products, including claims by other users of your equipment, access or membership.
BCIPL shall have the right to immediately terminate this Agreement with respect to any user whichBCIPL, in its sole discretion, considers to be unacceptable, or in the event of any breach by you of this Agreement. The provisions of Sections 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, and 8 shall survive termination of this Agreement.
All trademarks appearing on the BCIPL are the property of their respective owners, including, in some instances, OraWellness LLC, and/or affiliated companies.
Botanica Culture International Pte. Ltd.
61 Kaki Bukit Avenue 1 #03-16